As Business Support Apprentice at Prosper HR Services you will be heavily involved in the core functions of this exciting and growing business. You will be working with HR services to clients/finance/admin/wellbeing departmental managers to assist with the smooth running of these vital departments.
This will be a challenging and exciting role; the successful applicant will gain exposure to a variation of duties throughout the whole business. Key daily/weekly responsibilities will include:
- To provide a timely first response to web, email and telephone enquiries.
- To raise PO numbers/pro forma’s/invoices.
- Preparation of reports and documents for new/existing clients.
- Maintaining and updating specialised HR and Payroll databases.
- Arrange/attend internal and external meetings.
- Assisting with payroll/accounts (SAGE).
- Assisting with all HR related documents.
- Updating and maintaining archiving/filing system.
- To ensure you have an in depth understanding of the company and its core functions there will numerous opportunities to go off site and assist in various client visits/projects.
Monday to Friday – 9:00 to 5:00pm
Total hours per week
Possible start date
04 Jun 2018
05 Apr 2018
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
For for details and information on how to apply, please use the buttons below to visit the National Apprenticeships Website.
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/05/2018
This job is located in Dereham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.