Applications for this role are now closed.
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services Facilities Management company in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic role working within our Business Development Team at Beacon House; you will be expected to provide an efficient front-line service to staff, customers and partner organisations.
Duties will include the undertaking of a comprehensive range of administrative duties to support the efficient delivery of services within Vertas.
Main responsibilities for the Business Support Officer:
- Administer business processes and procedures.
- Organise meetings, book rooms and equipment, invite attendees, collate and circulate meeting papers, handouts.
- Place orders for supplies and services and maintain stock levels.
- Provide a range of information, research and reports in support of your service area as required.
- Provide an efficient and customer focused first point of contact.
- Provide information about your service area to internal and external customers and provide appropriate contacts for callers needing these service and / or other services provided by Vertas.
- Provide cover for team members.
- Provide efficient administration, secretarial and /or financial support service; this may include supporting specific teams, meetings or groups. In some jobs, this may also include audio typing services.
- Draft and send routine correspondence.
- Administer group e-mail boxes.
- Maintain office records and filing systems, including electronic systems.
- In addition to these function the role holder is required to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required by the roles Line Manager.
The Business Support Officer will have:
Clear and excellent Communication both written and verbal
Reliable with excellent time-management skills
A commitment to providing first class customer service
- £15,500 per annum.
- 23 days Annual Leave plus additional Bank Holidays.
- NEST Pension scheme.
- Shopping Discount saving scheme through LifeWorks.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
Up to £15,500 per annum
This job is located in Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Vertas Group LTD
Vertas Group Limited is a versatile, creative and sustainable facilities management company based in Ipswich, providing services to schools, councils and commercial business across East Anglia. We have a reputation for providing the highest quality of service...