Your chance to join us for a tour of our creative campus
Are you interested in studying with us?
Our Campus Tours are open once more and are running every weekend from Saturday 3 October to Saturday 12 December.
Tours are course-specific and run at different times across the day, so there are plenty of opportunities to safely view our facilities.
Our Student Ambassadors will be leading the tours so this is the perfect chance to find out what student life is really like on our creative campus.
You will be able to see all the facilities for the course you are interested in and their relevant workspaces and studios.
Plus, if you are new to Norwich, why not join the ambassadors for a small tour of our City – a great way to get a feel for Norwich and the people who have made it their home.
Due to the Covid-19 situation, and in-line with Government advice, our Campus Tours are running with some extra precautions and regulations in place. Please ensure you are happy with these before proceeding.
- For your booking you are allowed to bring 1 guest with you.
- Each Campus Tour is limited to 5 individuals – 2 bookers, 2 guests and 1 Student Ambassador leading the tour.
- Tours must be booked in advance and we will not be accepting walk-in visitors on the day.
- You will be required to wear a face mask for the duration of the tour. Students and staff on campus are also asked to wear masks in our buildings.
- You will be required to comply with NUA regulations on hand washing, social distancing etc.
- Your temperature will also be taken when you arrive. If you have a temperature over 38 degrees then you will be asked to leave.
- We will also need to collect a phone number for you and your guest on the day.
When and Where
This event takes place on 31/10/2020
About Norwich University of the Arts
NUA has thrived as an established University, developing a national reputation as an innovative and creative academic community, with a firm commitment to offering vocational, practice based courses that afford students space to develop their skills and pursue...