Mon-Fri (9am-5pm) (1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 35.00
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group that has been established for over 15 years and employs over 200 people from our offices in the centre of Ipswich.
Since 2011, Sanctuary has won, or been shortlisted for, several major business awards. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year and three national industry awards. And this year, we've already won the most sought-after title in our sector 'Best Public and Third Sector Recruitment Agency' at The Recruiter Awards.
We're savvy enough to recognise that it's the people who make our organisation work and that's why we invest in all our staff, to help them develop inspiring and enjoyable careers.
You will be working in a team geared towards performance with an open corporate culture that values the contribution of every individual.
We can also offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our plans to be the UK's largest health and social care recruitment company. Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area. We offer a fun, vibrant atmosphere where everyone is welcomed.
Your new role:
We now have an excellent opportunity for someone to join our Candidate Generation team as a Candidate Experience Apprentice. This is a full-time apprenticeship position working Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00pm offering a basic salary of £150 per week, plus a monthly performance related commission scheme.
The Candidate Generation team is a vibrant, friendly and approachable team who work closely together to meet the weekly targets.
Working alongside both the Health and Social Care divisions you will need to be flexible in your approach to work in order to adapt to the daily demands of the business.
Key tasks include:
- Processing job applications
- Adding relevant candidates to the CRM database
- Searching for potential candidates on CV databases and online job boards such as Reed
- Constructing and posting job adverts
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
- Answering the phone when required
- Writing and sending out external emails to candidates
What you will need to succeed:
- A good level of IT knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
We also have some great perks!
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Increased annual leave allowance based on length of service
- Team building and staff social events
- Highstreet, restaurant and cinema discounts
- Monthly and quarterly 'employee of the month/quarter' prizes which include £500 holiday vouchers or weekend prestige car access and other rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive, no nonsense company then we want to hear from you!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments.
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/09/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
About Sanctuary Personnel
Sanctuary Personnel is an award-winning recruitment company based in Ipswich town centre delivering health, social care and criminal justice professionals to employers throughout the UK. Our company is a supporter of the ‘Youth Pledge’ and part of the ‘Moveme...