The Berkeley Home Health group was established by a team of like-minded health care professionals, each with an impressive background in tailoring quality live-in care and visiting care packages on a one-to-one basis.
Our high standards combined with a compassionate approach and excellent customer service have been central to our growing success. Over recent years, we have expanded our offices across England, growing to be one of the UK’s leading live-in care and visiting care agencies. Our field-based care management team also help to ensure that our care is always responsive and accessible to a nationwide audience.
We are currently looking to expand our team of care workers.
What you need to know: In this role there are no such thing as a typical client or a typical day. Every person you care for is an individual with their own personal needs and personality, and your care will be tailored to meet these needs. This is a very rewarding and varied job where you are a vital person in the lives of your clients so they can lead as independent and fulfilled lives as possible.
You do not need to have experience for this role, we are looking for people who have a caring nature and want to provide a great service to our customers.
- Personal Care
- Prompting and administering medication
- Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
- Meal preparation
- General household tasks including shopping
- Out of hours phone where a member of staff is available to talk to you at all times.
- Free uniform
- Supportive team
- Free paid training including induction and on going Health and Social care NVQ
- Paid travel time between your calls.
- Monthly Awards
- Monthly Newsletters
- Be caring, empathetic and respectful
- Driving Licence and own car
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to have a Disclosure Barring service check completed
How to apply
If you would like to apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 01284 756516
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/05/2021
£10.25 per hour
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.