Are you looking for a new career opportunity that offers job satisfaction, superb benefits, guaranteed hours, job security, and career advancement?
Look no further! Join Hales Home Care as a Community Care Assistant / Care Worker / Home Care Worker in Ipswich.
Areas covered: IP1, IP2 and IP3
Evenings: 4pm-10pm (IP1, IP2 & IP3)
Weekends: 7am-2pm or 4pm-10pm (Ipswich)
Is care work for you?
No previous experience in care is necessary! You will need a passion for helping others and a talent for making people smile. With our comprehensive training programme, ongoing support, and coaching, you can become a confident and successful Care Assistant in a matter of weeks.
While having a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is desirable, we also have work accessible via bicycle or E-bikes. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK (including eligibility for our sponsorship).
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to make caring your CAREer! Apply now!
Why choose Hales?
- Paid travel time & generous mileage allowance
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates
- Funded Blue Light Card – gives you access to money saving offers & discounts
- Win £1,000 in the Hales Heroes Monthly Draw
- Early access to your pay through our Early Pay Scheme
- Up to £316 bonus for every candidate you refer to us through our referral app
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Financial Well-being Support
- Online Zumba Fitness Programme
- Career development opportunities
- Pension, Subsidised Life & Personal Accident Insurance
- Funded Eye tests & discounts for glasses
- Free uniform and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Paid induction and ongoing training (Care Certificate and Health & Social Care qualifications)
Duties of a Hales Care Assistant
You will support and provide person-centred care to a range of individuals with different needs, allowing them to live independently in their homes.
- Provide companionship
- Assist with personal care tasks, e.g. toileting, dressing, showering and bathing
- Help with getting out of bed in the morning
- Support with light domestic tasks
- Meal preparation and cooking
- Support with medication, mobility, and other care needs
Want to work with people who care? Apply now to become a Hales Care Assistant in Ipswich and the surrounding areas.
About Hales Home Care
Hales Home Care, a division of the Hales Group, provides person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live safely and independently.
The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2023
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Hales Home Care
About Us At Hales Home Care, we have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. Our privately owned group is expanding across the UK, and our service offering is constantly evolving to meet the complex needs of our service...