Are you an experienced Care Worker / Care Assistant looking to progress in your career and become a Care Coordinator in the Caister area (NR30)?
Hales Home Care are looking for an organised and outgoing Care Coordinator (6 month FTC to cover Mat Leave) with excellent communication skills who enjoys empowering and support other.
The Care Coordinator role will involve care delivery and on-call duties as and when required so, it is desirable to have a full UK driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Care Coordinator duties may include
- Taking new Service Users referrals from social workers and private Service Users
- Planning and allocating Care Workers to Service Users, managing their workload, adhering to Hales Group policies and principles and legislation relating to Working Time Regulations
- Answering and monitoring incoming telephone calls
- Liaising with and providing support to Senior Care Workers or Care Assistants and Supervisors working within allocated area
- Responsible for all data input relating to specified area as changes occur
- Ensuring that holiday/sickness and emergency calls are assigned
- Ensuring all holiday requests are available and entered into the computer system
- Updating records of Service Users and Care Workers on an on-going basis
- Monitoring Service Users that are in hospital/respite
- Preparing reports as required
- Processing amendments on timesheets/payroll report on a weekly basis
- Referencing potential Care Workers prior to employment in line with company policy to ensure they are of a satisfactory standard
- Applying for and ensuring all criminal records checks and protection of vulnerable adults’ checks are carried out prior to employment
- Maintaining all office policies, procedures, and in-house systems
- Working with the Branch Recruiter and Trainer to ensure sufficient numbers of care staff are recruited and trained for areas when vacancies exist
- Care delivery and on-call duties as and when required
The ideal Care Coordinator
- Able to work as part of a team as well as under own initiative
- Skilled logistics
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of domiciliary care provision
- Have or be willing to work towards a QCF (NVQ) level 3 in Care/ Management or equivalent
- Domiciliary care experience
The successful candidate will be joining a highly reputable and forward-thinking organisation where your efforts will be recognised and rewarded.
Pay and Benefits
Salary £21,000 per annum + on call, holidays of up to 31 days per year, performance-related bonus, pension & life insurance, access to a whole host of discounts and benefits including car lease and cycle to work schemes, and a fantastic career development opportunity.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply now as a Care Coordinator in Caister.
About Hales Home Care
Hales Home Care, a division of the Hales Group, provide person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live safely and independently.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2023
£21,000 per annum + on call
This job is located in Caister-On-Sea
How to Apply
About Hales Home Care
About Us At Hales Home Care, we have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. Our privately owned group is expanding across the UK, and our service offering is constantly evolving to meet the complex needs of our service...