About this role:
- Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
- Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
- Support or undertake household duties such as washing & ironing etc.
- Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy and dignity at all times
- Support with household accounts
- Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
What we can offer you / Benefits:
- Very competitive hourly rates
- bank Holiday pay
- Mileage / Travel (included in our hourly rate)
- Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
- Recommend a friend scheme
- In-house training provided / Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period
- Free uniforms / PPE
If you have a full UK driving licence, are a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, make a change in someone's life, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply online today, with your CV (including Phone and E-mail details) or call Ana on 01953 667950 for more information.
Due to the current situation all interviews are being carried out via ZOOM or Telephone.
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £10.00 to £11.00 /hour
Experience: Care: 1 year (Preferred)
Licence: Driving (Required)
The closing date for this job offer is on 08/06/2020
£10.00 to £11.00 an hour
This job is located in Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About First Choice Home Care
First Choice Home Care has been established to provide a quality caring service for individuals who wish to maintain their independence in the comfort of their home. We offer homecare throughout Norfolk and Suffolk with branches in Harleston, Halesworth and Sn...