First Choice Home Care is looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector to provide care for vulnerable adults in their own homes.
Position: Care Worker
Location: Harleston, Norfolk
Pay Rate: £10 weekdays and £11 weekends
Job Type: Part time or Full time, Permanent
Benefits of working for us:
- Flexible working hours for a work-family balance.
- Mileage and Travel (included in our hourly rate).
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata), Bank Holiday pay.
- Company Pension Scheme, Free uniforms, and PPE.
- Paid In-house training provided (Via Zoom App) which includes Care Certificate and ongoing training.
- Recommend a friend scheme (£150 ‘Pending completion of 3 days Training’).
- Opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care.
About the role of Care Worker:
The Care Worker will be responsible for:
- Support with appropriate personal care of Service Users.
- Support with planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
- Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart.
- Support with any household duties.
- Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy, and dignity always.
To be successful candidate for the Care Worker role you will have to:
- Have a valid Driving Licence and own a car (due to the nature of the job),
- Have experience in Health Care sector is desirable but not essential as training will be provided for the suitable candidate.
- DBS check will be required
- You will have to be a Caring, Trustworthy, Professional, Friendly person and to able to work well with others with dignity and respect.
- Willing to work early morning, evenings, and every other weekend.
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed home care to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. Service driven we take pride in selecting our team.
For more information about us check our website www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
Apply now to be part of a friendly and caring team, that every day makes a difference in someone’s life.
For more information call Ana Ramos (Recruitment Officer) on 01953667950.
Key Words: Support Worker, Community Worker, Care Assistant, Health Care, Social Care, Domiciliary Care, Home Care.
Care Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Harleston, Norfolk (Preferred)
Driving licence (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
The closing date for this job offer is on 26/01/2021
£10/11 per hour
This job is located in Harleston
More Information and How to Apply
About First Choice Home Care
First Choice Home Care has been established to provide a quality caring service for individuals who wish to maintain their independence in the comfort of their home. We offer homecare throughout Norfolk and Suffolk with branches in Harleston, Halesworth and Sn...