About the employer
We are one of the UK's largest residential developers. As a responsible developer we are committed to working with local people and communities.
Monday-Friday 7.30-4.30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
When working with Taylor Wimpey your typical tasks include:
- Interpreting technical drawings & specifications and understanding how the product fits into a house or building
- Understanding the performance and uses of different types and grades of wood
- Assessing and selecting appropriate wood for the job
- Using hand, power tools specialist tools and traditional techniques to measure, mark, cut, shape, join, fit, fix finish wood/timber according to the drawings / specifications
- Erect permanent structures such as roofs and walls
- Erect temporary structures such as formwork/shuttering
- Dismantling temporary structures
- Assessing risks and working in a safe manner
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/03/2019
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.