Casa Visiers are a large outstanding Child Minding Setting who are recruiting an excellent opportunity for an Apprentice Child Minding Assistant. The setting is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Fulltime 30-35 hrs per week with a shift pattern working 8am to 15:30pm Monday to Friday with flexibility.
Level 2 work based qualification in Children and Young People’s Workforce. All being well it’s possible that you could progress up to the Level 3 qualification on successful completion of your first year.
- To manage and sustain a high standard of care and education for all children placed at the setting
- To work with all staff, students and volunteers in ensuring all children receive the highest quality care and education
- To implement the daily care and routines at the setting
- Prepare and deliver activities and experiences which promote children’s learning and development using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Respect the confidentiality of children and their families
- Assist in maintaining accurate and effective children’s records
- Working in partnership with the setting Special educational needs coordinator (SENCO) and other agencies and professionals as appropriate eg Speech and language therapist (SALT), Ofsted, children’s centre staff etc
- Demonstrate good practice in supporting children with additional needs and inclusion
- Learn about developments in early years childcare and education
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Rita Khan on 02073431870 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/08/2018
This job is located in Bracon Ash, Norfolk
How to Apply
About YMCA Training
YMCA Training is a national charity with an impressive track record in transforming the lives of young people and adults through work-related apprenticeship training and employment support. We work closely with individuals and employers throughout the UK to de...