Circad have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join their Purchasing/Planning team, initially supporting the small team with administration support. The business is looking to develop the successful candidate to eventually take a fully active role within the department including all aspects of purchasing, planning and customer services within a Manufacturing environment.
The initial role will be dealing with the administration side of the department but is ideal for someone who is looking to progress and grow the role. The ideal candidate would need to be able to eventually cover all aspects of the work within the department.
Duties will include:
· Review stock levels of components/packaging and place orders with suppliers
· Receipting purchase orders into MRP system
· Entering accurate data into MRP system
· Send and Received emails to customers & suppliers
· Assist with preparing paperwork for production
· To liaise with customers/suppliers professionally and confidently both on the phone and by email
· To communicate effectively with all departments
· To work efficiently with the other members of your team
· Updating / creating Bills of Materials, Component parts, Purchase orders
If you are interested in this vacancy please send a copy of your most recent CV to: Apprenticeships@wstraining.co.uk
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact us on 01473 220220
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
About WS training
WS training offers a full range of services to meet training and consultancy needs plus apprenticeship programs. With over 120 courses to choose from, we also run bespoke courses tailored to specific needs and we are happy to deliver training at other premise...