About the employer
Desira Group bring you an unrivalled network of motor dealerships across East Anglia and London.
Established for over 45 Years, the aim of the company has always been to provide exceptional service and offer fantastic value for money to both our loyal and new customers.
Such is the success of this aim that Desira have continued to expand with the worlds largest manufacturers, including Fiat, Nissan, Citroen, Peugeot, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, SsangYong and most recently Suzuki franchises across Norfolk, Suffolk and North London. We are now an Electric Vehicle dealer for Nissan and have also launched byDesira - a one-stop-shop for great value commercial vehicles, Approved Used Cars and Low Cost Service and MOTs at our Wroxham Road branch in Norwich.
A typical working week could be 40 hours, Monday - Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm, however each of our dealers will have different requirements. Total hours per week: 40.00
The Apprenticeship Programme is geared toward training the right candidate to become a qualified After Sales Advisor. But what does an After Sales Advisor actually do?
The After Sales Advisor role varies slightly by employer based upon the specific needs to the location. The below explanation is therefore a guide to support you in understanding what the role might entail.
An After Sales Advisor deals directly with customers and acts as a go-between between the customer and Service Technicians, scheduling vehicle service work and looking after the Parts department. They will handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations. Their duties may vary slightly from employer to employer depending on the size of the company, but they commonly include:
- interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with technicians
- booking/scheduling vehicle services
- liaising with customers about any additional work requiredTake orders and source the parts required by your colleagues
- estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- consult, advise, and sell vehicle parts, components and accessories to your customers
- controlling and organising work for the workshop staff and parts department
- preparing accurate invoices
- handling customer complaints
- responding to customer requests
- tracking the vehicle through the workshop
The closing date for this job offer is on 07/12/2018
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.