GTB Restorations Ltd maintains, services and restores Ferrari and other Italian margues from the 1950s to the 1990s. They have an opportunity for an Apprentice to join the team based in Elmswell.
4 days per week Tuesday- Friday 9am to 5.30pm. Occasional weekend work as required depending on workload, trade shows, events. Total hours per week: 34.00
24 months apprenticeship.
The successful applicant will be providing support to classic car restoration projects and vehicle servicing to meet customers requirements.
Supporting colleagues in:
- Removing and labelling/ documenting/ photographing components
- Refurbishing, fixing, mending, servicing components
- Rebuilding vehicles to a high standard
- Follow checklists
- Diagnosing Faults
- Preparing cars for paintwork
- Metal Fabrication
- Work as part of a team
- Carry out all work safely minimising risk by following basic Health and Safety guidelines and common sense
- Other requests given by line management
The closing date for this job offer is on 26/07/2018
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.