The primary role of the Office Apprentice is to assist and help organise the administration activities in our busy office, where you will learn all the necessary skills to be a successful administrator.
Main responsibilities include:
· To answer calls from customers and process skip orders, take messages and pass them on to relevant members of staff
· Data input, scanning, photocopying, filing and typing duties as directed
· Help to maintain vehicle defect reports
· Maintaining filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures
· To be flexible and supportive member of the team
· Other duties as and when required and appropriate to the job role
· Meet and greet visitors
· Deal with third party's tipping at our transfer station and learn the weighbridge system
If you are interested in this vacancy please send a copy of your most recent CV to: Apprenticeships@wstraining.co.uk
If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact us on 01473 220220
This job is located in Claydon, Ipswich
About WS training
WS training offers a full range of services to meet training and consultancy needs plus apprenticeship programs. With over 120 courses to choose from, we also run bespoke courses tailored to specific needs and we are happy to deliver training at other premise...