ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in RAF Lakenheath Brandon IP27 9PS. This is a permanent full-time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package.
You'll be responsible for the cleaning of vacant family houses and ENGIE offices/facilities to the highest standard of hygiene, health and safety whilst maintaining a professional manner and excellent customer service skills.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Experience of cleaning to a high standard (training will be provided)
- Good communication skills
- Driving licence is preferred but not essential
- This role requires a DBS/DS Standard check therefore ability to pass is essential
ENGIE Benefits Include:
- Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland. Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
The closing date for this job offer is on 18/06/2021
This job is located in Brandon, Suffolk
How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...