Applications for this role are now closed.
Food for thought also known as Mallcomm is a multi-award-winning 360-degree integrator, enabling real estate owners to efficiently manage and engage their communities through instant 24/7 communication between the management team and retailers. Mallcomm is a B2B and B2C communications medium created by Toolbox Group. Available as a mobile app and desktop platform it connects a range of stakeholders living, visiting and working in a retail environment.
Our clients are at the heart of everything we do and because of this, our people are our biggest Asset! With more than 10 years in the PropTech Industry and multiple awards under our belt, we are continuing our success and ambitious growth. Mallcomm is the
technology which all of our Global clients use to manage their properties, saving their resources, and engaging with their community. Our platform helps drive closer collaboration between landlords and tenants, enabling real-time digital engagement that helps streamline day-to-day operations and create service charge efficiencies. The Mallcomm head office is in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, but also has offices in Warsaw, Poland and Los Angeles, USA. The company has clients in twenty-three countries and works with
some of the world's most iconic properties.
Mallcomm is a company which provides all staff with opportunities to excel and thrive. Working as a part of an international team means no two days are the same and being able to collaborate with such a varied team of expert colleagues supports the constant development of your knowledge and skills
We are recruiting for a new member to join our team as a Client Service Manager
Focus and Responsibility
- Maintain the account administration for your clients in collaboration with the wider Client Success Management (CSM) Team and applicable internal departments
- Learn, understand and appreciate the client's unique characteristics and how Mallcomm will / currently meets their needs. Use this information to assist growth and communicate the benefits which the solution can provide for the clients.
- Using standard CRMs (Hubspot, Monday.com, etc) track and report on clients and nprovide insight into the Business Development and business reporting processes. Using CMS (Content Management Systems) to gain insight from the mobiles
apps, as well as assist the configuration team where required.
- Assist clients with queries, training (where required), attend client meetings and implementation as required for your clients.
- Understand, record and report clients' need for action within CMS or collaboration with various internal teams (support, product, etc).
- Demonstrate the Mallcomm solution (remotely or in person) as required by the team or to support Business Development.
- Collaborate, and provide input, for various internal teams, including but not limited to Product, Development, Studio, Finance and Business Development.
- Support the team (EMEA & Americas) in collective brainstorming on bespoke client solutions and how to drive success for ALL of our clients.
- Knowledge of using content management systems
- General knowledge of Tech related solutions (web portal, Apps, etc)
- Full computer literacy and comfort in tech facing role (G Suite, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, CRM, etc)
- Experience of at least 2 years client facing experience in a Tech Support / Account Management / Client Success / Customer Success / Platform implementation role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - bilingual would be an advantage in European Languages
- Proven relationship development in a commercial environment
- Proven to be able to work without direct supervision in a role
- Experience of presenting products, concepts and ideas to clients
- Experience completing implementation projects and coordinating multiple deliveries at the same time, working autonomously.
- Understanding or Experience of the PropTech Market is a bonus
What we offer!
- Hybrid working, although regular collaboration in the BSE office is encouraged..
- Learning and development plan - bespoke to you with a funding allowance from us.
- Employee Assist Programme to support your mental, physical and financial health.
- Volunteering days to further support our ESG Strategy.
- Modern office with free refreshments, and free parking.
- Social events Group wide (COVID secure)
- A friendly international team of passionate people (our typical language is English)
- Stakeholder Pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria)
- 25 Days paid holidays, plus Bank Holidays -no weekend working!
- Company Dog who visits Beacon House.
Mallcomm is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our people.
How to apply
Please email your application and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
£24,000 per year
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.