About the employer
Watts Recruitment is part of Watts Marketing which is the largest exclusive lead generation company within the UK. We're based in Norwich, Norfolk. We specialise within the home improvement sector for exclusive, qualified lead generation.
We work with the largest and very best direct sales companies in the Solar, Double Glazing, Heat Pump, Boilers & Insulation industries.
We have years of experience within our field, with all of our directors and officers being within the sales industry of a combined total of 100+ years.
Here at Watts Recruitment Ltd, we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and providing the highest quality, GDPR compliant leads within the UK.
NORFOLK COUNTY COUNCIL
Possible start date
02 Nov 2020
Monday to Thursday 10am to 7pm. Total hours per week: 32.00
GCSE (or equivalent) grades A*-C or 9-4 English and maths or be prepared and willing to complete the Functional Skills qualifications in your own time alongside the apprenticeship. Training for this provided by Adult Learning. We offer a flexible delivery style suit every learners’ individual needs and requirements.
Duties will include:
- Listening to and monitoring/scoring marketing calls to ensure staff and following the correct sales processes according to requirements of our clients
- Raising issues/errors with management & team leaders
- Giving feedback to marketing agents and management on their calls
- Updating company systems/database
- Liaising with managers, directors and team leaders
- Working as part of a team
- Reporting to management on a regular basis
The closing date for this job offer is on 26/10/2020
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Norfolk County Council
Norfolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Norfolk, it is split into seven local government districts. It's main offices are located in Norwich, with further offices and supporting services across the county. Norfolk County Counc...