Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to work as part of a developing team to deliver world class customer care, ensuring at all times we are achieving both company targets and a high level of customer satisfaction, demonstrating at all times our company values.
With unrivalled expertise in filtered boiling, chilled and sparkling water, Zip Water is known globally for being home to the world’s most advanced drinking water systems.
There are thousands of offices, hospitals, schools, restaurants and residential properties that are now benefiting from the purest tasting and cleanest water possible thanks to our cutting edge water filtration technology. What's more, our drinking water systems have a positive impact on people’s health, wellbeing and productivity, as well as on the environment, thanks to state-of-the-art energy saving features.
Zip Water is part of Culligan International, world leader in water treatment.
- Log of service call requests from the service line and case queues
- Email responding from the Service case queue
- Daily Communications with customers internal and external
- Dealing with incoming customer enquiries primarily by telephone
- First line Fault Diagnostics
- Ensure priority customer calls are raised correctly
- Liaise with customers to advise them of site attendance
- Invoicing of Service Labour
- Service call closure on completion of works +6000 per calendar month
- General Data Entry
- Actively seek to achieve all service levels
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve shared objectives and goals
- A personable and friendly nature; confident and forward thinking
- Customer service orientated
- Positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to work under pressure
- You will think pro-actively and use initiative to multi task.
- The role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to prioritise with extreme attention to detail and accuracy
If you have not been contacted within 10 working days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: customer service: 1 year (preferred)
COVID-19 precaution(s): Remote interview process
The closing date for this job offer is on 21/05/2021
This job is located in Dereham
More Information and How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...