MDC was formed in 2001 and is a leading provider of intelligent control systems focusing on three main areas:
Fire and Gas Detection
Industrial and Process Control
Building Management Systems
We have extensive experience working with blue chip companies across a variety of sectors including petro-chemical, industrial, renewables and marine.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Setting out of back plates and mounting components
- Wiring back plates and enclosures both power and control
- Setting out and cutting of panel enclosures i.e. doors, labels legends etc.
- Accept deliveries and sign notes accordingly
- Be capable of understanding electrical drawings
- Familiar with all types of control gear
- Building control panels complete (control and power)
- Deliver panels to customers as required
- Testing as required
- Keep workshop tidy
- Participate in all training offered
- Fault finding on panels in workshop and on site
- On site works modifying, installing, commissioning etc.
- Complete all necessary paper work as requested by manager.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental requirements, both at work and on site.
West Suffolk College
GCSE English and Maths grade 4 or equivalent
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter to Tony Ardern email@example.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/03/2024
£6.40 per hour
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.