We are actively seeking applicants to prepare and cook a variety of menu items requiring little or no processing, sometimes according to written recipes. Cook simple food normally on a short order basis such as meats, vegetables, sauces and other comparable items. You will be expected to sustain accurate food inventories and maintain and clean tools and equipment. Be assigned to cashier duties in the absence of regular employee. Have a working knowledge of proper food handling and food sanitation procedures. The ability to read and interpret instructions and perform basic arithmetic used in food preparation is required. The applicant must demonstrate excellent customer service skills in daily interactions with customers.
1. Knowledge of food preparation principles.
2. Knowledge of cold food presentation.
3 Knowledge of food handling and storage practices
4. Knowledge of health, safety, and sanitation standards and procedures in order to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT FACTS:
1. Required to wear safety shoes and cooks uniform
2. Will be required to obtain and maintain a food handler’s certificate
3. A high standard of personal cleanliness is required.
4. May be required to attend classes in relation to position or attend improvement training.
5. A pre-employment physical is required
6. May be assigned to other duties not included in the position description but are appropriate to the grade and skill set of the incumbent.
7. May be required to travel by military and/or civilian aircraft in the performance of duties or to attend necessary training.
£8.92 (24 years and under)
This job is located in RAF Mildenhall, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Civilian Personnel Office
The Civilian Personnel Office offers a full range of strategic human resource support to the United Kingdom, and Norway. Support is given to appropriated funded, Ministry of Defence, and Local National Direct Hire employees. We provide world class service thro...