Applications for this role are now closed.
About the company:
Lifeline24 is an award-winning company who provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to people and their loved ones.
Despite going through an exciting period of growth, we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across all departments and the successful candidate for any of our current vacancies will soon feel right at home.
About the role:
We are looking for an intelligent, hard-working and proactive Creative Content Apprentice to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to experience multiple departments of our business and expand your personal skills. You’ll have the chance to learn about copywriting, search engine optimisation (SEO), and plenty of other marketing activities including social media, PR, photography, and videography.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Developing and creating content to maximise website traffic and audience engagement
- Creating and distributing marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Editing and proofreading written pieces before publication
- Providing general Administrative assistance in the marketing team
- Creating innovative ways to communicate messages to new and existing customers
About the person:
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop your design and marketing skills while earning a Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship (equivalent to an A Level). There is plenty of opportunity for career progression too. In fact, many of our apprentices go on to hold permanent, full-time roles in the company after completing their apprenticeships.
To be a successful candidate for this role you ideally need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes, skills and experience:
A meticulous eye for detail
Excellent writing and editing skills
Good communication skills
Keen interest or experience in blog writing
Self-motivated, positive, and hard working
Ability to work within a team or independently, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitude
Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve within the required time frame
Any previous knowledge/experience of SEO would be desirable but not essential
About rewards and benefits:
In return for your hard work in this department you will receive fantastic company benefits which include:
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Employee referral bonus
- Further education/qualification contributions
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Duvet Days after a successful probation period
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Free on-site parking
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
- This is an exciting time at Lifeline24 - we are a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that is continuing to expand.
The closing date for this job offer is on 15/10/2021
£4.45 per hour with qualification
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
This site offers you an insight into Norfolk & Suffolk's most successful organisations, how they fit into our growing economy & the career & training opportunities on offer. Plus tools & resources for students, parents, careers leads & teachers that support ca...