Suffolk Latch Company is a small & friendly family-run business in the heart of Clare, Suffolk. We
source and supply high quality ironmongery to homes across the UK. With the rapid growth of online
sales, we are now looking for a Creative Videographer/Photographer to work with our Digital Content
Team to produce engaging video content & on-brand visual assets for our website & social media.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our team. You will need to be forward thinking and have
a dynamic approach to creating engaging visual content. Our brand is rapidly growing within the
homes/interiors industry and we need inspiring videos, product photos and lifestyle photos for our
website, social media accounts and editorials.
- Working with the Digital Content & Marketing team to produce engaging video and visualcontent for the website, social media platforms & blogs.
- Produce on-brand product and lifestyle photographs for the website.
- Create and develop a variety of on-brand visual content for our marketing projects.
- Plan shoots and help to create concepts for videos and short clips - not only for our product portfolio, but also to grow our library of “How To” guides for customers.
- Manage the company YouTube channel.
- Organise and maintain an effective filing system of digital assets.
Skills & Experience:
- In depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite, including photographic software products (will consider different software if necessary).
- Ability to photograph around a story and bring any editorials and social media content to life.
- Experience of directing, filming & editing high quality video to deadlines.
- In depth knowledge of post-production video editing software.
- Digital animation experience.
- 5 GCSE’s grade A-C/4-9 including Maths and English.
- Ability to communicate well with good presentation skills.
- A pro-active attitude with ability to prioritise workload.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 12/03/2021
£18,000 - £22000 per annum (dependant on experience)
This job is located in Clare, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.