30-40 hours per week, shift work including evening and weekends TBA. Total hours per week: 30.00
What will I be paid?
We ensure that our pay rates remain competitive for everyone (rates are restaurant specific and may differ depending on location). You will be paid every two weeks.
• Age 16-17: £5.50 per hour
• Age 18-20: £6.55 per hour
• Age 21+ £7.95 per hour
• Age 25+ £8.30 per hour
How does it work?
The McDonald’s apprenticeship will build your confidence and develop your life skills whilst preparing you to progress in our business. You will receive training, coaching and support to prepare high-quality food and provide the best service to our customers.
You’ll have a dedicated Apprentice Mentor from McDonald’s who will be there to support you throughout your apprenticeship.
Alongside your McDonald's learning, your Lifetime Trainers will give you additional knowledge, skills and behaviours to succeed in your role.
What will the role include?
- Prepare our customer’s meals with care and respect to McDonald's gold standard!
- Ensure our customers have a special experience, every time! Be genuine, patient and adapt to their needs.
- Keep up-to-date with knowledge on our menu promotions.
- Learn how to work on the different food preparation stations, producing high-quality food for our customers.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll be working in our fast-moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
If you are confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people, friendly have high energy and take pride in your appearance, this could be the role for you!
What are the perks?
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free meal when you are on shift
- Potential annual pay increase based on performance
- Discounts at over 800 retailers nationally
- McDonald’s discount card for when you aren’t on shift
- Apprentice Extra NUS card for student discounts and student Oyster Card
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/07/2019
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.