Are you interested in working at East Coast College?
In addition to the salary package there are many additional benefits that the College offers to all staff.
- Defined benefits pension schemes (Teachers Pensions for academic staff and Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff)
- 47 days annual leave for academic staff plus bank holidays, 30 days plus bank holidays for Managers and 25 days (30 days after 5 years’ service) plus bank holidays and 4 closure days for support staff
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Free car parking
- Eye care
- Childcare vouchers via Computer Share
- Access to the College library
- Discounted Hair and Beauty treatments to have a make-over or massage
- Refreshment facilities including the training restaurants, Ambitions (Great Yarmouth campus) and East (Lowestoft campus), and a choice of a cafeteria or a cafe style eatery
For Job Vacancies, use the Apply Now button below.
More Information and How to Apply
About East Coast College - Lowestoft Campus
East Coast College has been formed by the merger of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Colleges. East Coast College offers a broad range of full and part-time courses and apprenticeships designed to help you reach your career goals and turn your passion in to your...