Customer Service Adviser - Part Time 12 Month FTC - Kings Lynn
East of England
Making banking easier for all of our customers
At Santander we're aiming to make everything simpler for customers and colleagues. When our customers visit one of our branches you will be their first point of contact, offering a personal and efficient service backed up by a great range of products. That will involve a lot more than just answering questions – you will play a key role in building relationships with our customers by transacting on and servicing accounts, helping them with a wide range of enquiries regarding our products and services and working with colleagues to provide the right solutions to meet their needs.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Customer Service Advisor your main responsibilities will be
- Making our customers feel like they’re dealing with a person – not a bank
- Acting as a first point of contact, offering a personal service, supported by a range of great products
- Building relationships with our customer, to find solutions that are right for them
- Developing your knowledge of our products, and the overall market, to provide authoritative advice and insight to customers and colleagues
- Identifying ways to improve our customer journey, and using your initiative to suggest effective solutions
- Working shift pattern: Monday-Saturday 17.5 hours/week
Minimum skills and experience required
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team"
For full details and information on how to apply, use the buttons below to visit santanderjobs.co.uk
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/05/2018
£16,000 - £16,823 basic
This job is located in Kings Lynn, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.