TruckEast have a brilliant opportunity for an Apprentice Service Advisor to join their team at Stowmarket. They are on the search for an enthusiastic individual who has a passion for delivering excellent customer service and a strong team-work ethic.
Working for TruckEast is not just about the job. TruckEast goes the extra mile to provide an excelled employment package for every member of staff. This can include; Incentive Schemes, Pension, Scania Rewards and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer and clients needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Service reception cover
- Contacting external customers and providers for various information requests
- Assisting with day-to-day smooth running of the service desk
- MOT bookings
- General duties relevant to the smooth and efficient operation of the department as required by your line manager
- Minimum requirements are a Grade '3' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths
- A driving license would be an advantageous
Working Week: 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
- You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
- Willingness to learn new skills and knowledge
- Detail orientated
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
At TruckEast, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression. With over 50% of TruckEast’s current management team beginning their career as an apprentice, TruckEast apprenticeship programme is great place to start your career.
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/04/2021
£190.00 to £270.00 (Weekly)
This job is located in Stowmarket
More Information and How to Apply
TruckEast is an established Scania dealer and one of the UK’s largest independently-owned commercial vehicle workshop operators.