Applications for this role are now closed.
We are seeking colleagues with customer service experience to join us as Customer Service Owners, based on the outskirts of Norwich on Broadland Business Park, in fabulous modern, bright, open plan offices with free parking.
Evander is the UK’s leading provider of glazing and locksmith services for the insurance, home emergency, facilities management, and property sectors. Led by their core values and a clear vision and mission, Evander aims to create a great place to work with its colleagues and customers at the heart of what they do.
What to expect:
As a Customer Service Advisor/Owner you will support Evander in ensuring customers receive excellent service. The role is very customer focused and you will manage a portfolio of customers, taking them on a “Customer Journey”, ensuring their claims are managed and completed efficiently from start to finish.
Full training will be provided, and we offer a structured induction programme to support you in your role and on-going training as you progress within the Company.
What we are looking for:
· Previous Customer Service Experience from any area
· Confident in dealing with people over the phone
· Reassuring and empathetic communication skills
· Focused on delivering excellent Customer service
· Ability to Multitask
· Full training provided
· 30 days annual leave (including Bank holidays, with entitlement increasing on service)
· Paid day off for your birthday
· Wellbeing Team including free health and legal helpline (to support colleagues with Mental Health and wellbeing initiatives)
· Colleague voice forums including Green teams, Great place to work committee and Health and Safety Committee
· Discounted online shopping portal
· Health Care Cash Plan (which can be upgraded/extended for family members)
· Free on-site parking
· Finalists for Employer of the year 2021 in the Norfolk Business awards
· Contemporary and modern office environment
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
"When you strip back Evander you realise that underneath is a real sense of belonging and a desire to look after our colleagues and customers." The Evander journey began in 1973 trading as Highway Windscreens, the first national windscreen c...