Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs including English and maths at grades 9- 4 for a Level 3 Apprenticeship and 9-3 for a Level 2.
Proof of qualifications will be required before you can be accepted onto the apprenticeship.
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants regardless of entry requirements will be emailed an Initial Assessment to complete as part of the recruitment procedure. This is an online assessment in English and maths and can be completed at your preferred location remotely. Currently, due to COVID19 we are not offering Initial Assessment appointments at either campus. Those without the stated entry requirements or awaiting GCSE/GCSE retake grades, will be offered further advice and guidance to support their application if required.
Vacancy Full Description
Joining a young and driven team you will assist in promoting the sports centre facilities, while developing your own skills in delivering five star customer service.
- Learn customer service best practice and deliver this to all customers.
- Develop finance management skills by learning to take bookings, invoice and take payments
- Assist and develop digital marketing skills, implementing timed social media posting and learn basic photography skills
- Develop confidence in leading sports activities, for example football matches, badminton matches and other indoor sporting activities
- Gain valuable experience in helping to deliver unique and innovative birthday parties.
Largely based at South Lee Sports Centre, while working in parallel with the main office team based in Barham, Suffolk.
The closing date for this job offer is on 27/01/2021
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.