Applications for this role are now closed.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm, 1 hour lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 May 2021
For this role we require you have a minimum of GCSE grade 4/C or equivalent in Maths and English along with good IT skills especially with the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Responsible for being the first point of contact. The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Callers into the Customer Service Department
- Ensuring all calls into the department are dealt with promptly and in line with standards and procedures
- Monitor stock availability and advise customers of prices
- Process customer orders accurately and promptly
- Answer the basic technical enquires and advise on required products
- Provide proof of delivery’s as requested and resolve and customer queries
- Establish and develop strong working relationships, both internally, and with our offices in Spain to ensure a ‘one team approach’
- Take ownership and responsibility for all enquiries into the department and identify correctly the customers’ needs
- Take on any additional, reasonably expected, duties
- Support and Training will be provided throughout
The right candidate may have the following skills and traits:
- Ability to upsell to existing customers
- Polite telephone manner
- IT Literate (Microsoft Office Suites)
- Confident speaking with customers
- Highly ambitious, with a hunger to succeed and build a prosperous career with us
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/05/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About S&P UK Ventilation Systems Ltd
S&P UK Ventilation Systems Ltd is the UK subsidiary of the S&P Ventilation Group of companies. Established in 1951 S&P who are based in Ipswich supply a wide range of fan and air moving products to a diverse national and international client base. Now after a...