We are looking for an articulate, customer orientated Customer Service Advisor to join our busy call centre as an apprentice.
You will be taking a variety of inbound calls and making outbound calls to book customer vehicles in to our service centre. You will need to identify our customers’ needs whilst maintaining our high service standards and adhering to set productivity targets.
Our call centre is open Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00 – 18:00 and Saturdays 8:00 – 17:00. You will need to be flexible to work within these hours plus 1 in 4 Saturday’s on a rota basis.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have at least 5 GCSE’s grade A* – C (or equivalent 4-9)
- You will have great communication skills with a good telephone manner
- Have a good level of computer skills
- Be able to think quickly and use your own initiative
- Be able to manage and prioritise your own workload
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing training and development
- Free on-site parking
- John Grose employee discounts
- 22 days annual leave plus an additional 8 bank holidays
If you're interested in this apprenticeship, please apply below or email your CV to RosieBrett@johngrose.co.uk
This job is located in Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About John Grose
The Grose family were one of the original pioneers of the motor car and have been involved since 1888. To put this into motoring perspective, Henry Ford did not build his first Model T until 1908. The key to our longevity is genuine customer satisfaction. We...