Greene & Greene is a leading firm of solicitors providing advice to local, national and international clients. Working out of 2 buildings on Guildhall Street, with the main office being 80 Guildhall Street. Currently 60 people work for the firm.
Currently 60 people work for the firm but there is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join the team.
The role is to assist the Administration Coordinator in supporting staff with their client admin requirements which on a daily basis could include:
- Scanning in incoming post & DX.
- Printing letters and getting enclosures ready for sending out in the post.
- Scanning, copying and printing other documents sent over to admin such as court bundles, leases, deeds etc.
- Banking cheques for Accounts.
- Answering the switchboard.
- Reception cover.
- Stationary orders.
- Booking Couriers.
- Helping the Deeds department with scanning and other tasks.
- Booking car parking spaces for clients.
- Helping with the meeting rooms, possibly making teas/coffees, keeping them clean between clients and purchasing lunches.
It is desirable that the applicant has 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (including English and Maths), although consideration will be given to someone who shows enthusiasm and interest in this type of work but does not meet the above level of grades.
It is essential that the applicant has good communication skills, takes pride in their work, as accuracy is very important, and has a genuine interest in this type of work ensuring that they show a willingness to learn and be part of a team.
It is essential that the applicant takes a pride in their appearance as they will be moving around the office meeting colleagues and clients.
Training to be Provided
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
Things to consider
This role could involve working long periods on a computer. You may be required to lift heavy files. This role will, once the job is understood, involve you covering reception and answering the phone and therefore dealing with clients face to face.
- Employer pension contributions of 3% of salary (subject to the apprentice meeting the qualifying criteria for enrolment in the pension scheme).
- Death in service benefit of 3 times salary.
- Social activities through the year.
Depending on the business at the time, this could lead to the prospect of remaining in full time employment as an administration assistant, a key role in supporting our clients.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2021
£280 per week
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.