About the employer
Ringtons is a tea manufacturing business and was founded in 1907 by Samuel Smith and delivered tea across the nation through a door to door service which still continues today.
Monday - Friday (Times TBC) Total hours per week: 37.50
Ringtons' main focus is their customer and ensuring they receive an exceptional service. The purpose of this position is to expand the customer base by delighting people with a choice of quality products and consistently delivering excellent customer service. Ringtons is a 111 year old family business who are the only company in the world to deliver top quality tea, coffee and biscuits directly and regularly to people’s homes. Ringtons have over 250,000 loyal customers purchasing their products.
The duties would include:
- Ensuring the timely delivery of products to customers, through excellent time management coordination
- To notify all customers, via out-slip including contact details, if they are unavailable to receive their delivery at any point within the day
- Present the basket to every customer using the company doorstep structure
- To upsell to all customers, presenting the current offers on new and existing products following the correct sales structure
- Deal with all customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Drive responsibly and courteously using Best Practice of ‘Go Forward First’ for safer driving
- Distribute each Newsletter and Customer Communication
- Organise the day to ensure all customers are seen while attaining new customers though sample boxes
- Use a handheld computer to record sales and transactions
- Correctly track calls by accurately explaining the customer interaction and their needs
- Always conform to the company standard of appearance
- Treat every customer as if my future depends on them
The closing date for this job offer is on 04/01/2019
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.