POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
About the employer
Soter works with some of the biggest names in UK Insurance, providing a range of ancillary insurance products to the wider UK Market. In addition to developing bespoke insurance products, Soter also provides 24/7 365 Call handling services for our own direct customers and those of our valued partners.
Shift Work - Days and shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Apr 2021
Minimum 4 GCSE grades 9-4/A-C (or equivalent) including both Maths and English.
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will be working within the Contact Centre team developing core skills in dealing with customer queries & orders. Working with and liaising with key member of the team (and other key people across the business) to gain these skills.
Within this role you will gain exposure to all aspects involved with the day to day running of a fast-developing company. You will:
- Gain a good understanding of how to process enquiries for Auto Locksmith products and parts
- Shadowing team members to develop core skills on how to answer inbound customer calls and Emails relating to prices, availability of products and progress of orders
- Develop and maintain a high level of understanding of the range of products and Services offered by Soter
- Gain a good understanding of how products are sold through the distribution network and what internal and external customer needs are
- Develop a high level of skill in maintaining the customer service team standards – essentially around telephone & Email response times
- Develop understanding of order targets and how deadlines are met, in line with the company’s policies and procedures
- Be flexible around working pattern in line with seasonal variation/customer demands.
- Complete training provided by the Company, including appropriate studies in relation to the apprenticeship
- Adhere to all Soter HR and Health & Safety policies at all times
- Carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you in any area of the company
The closing date for this job offer is on 11/04/2021
This job is located in Norwich Business Park
More Information and How to Apply
Poultec Training was established in 1997 by Edward Bales to offer work-based training and consultancy to the Poultry industry on a national scale. Poultec has subsequently grown and diversified into a wide range of training areas.