TrueArk Healthcare is an Ipswich based healthcare agency who provide staff to residential homes in and around Ipswich. TrueArk is best described as a small office environment, where the office staff are involved in contacting new and current clients in order to create work.
There is an opportunity for a customer service apprentice to join the team.
Day to day duties include:
- Covering shifts with clients via email/phone.
- Liaising with staff members to cover shifts.
- Emailing and phoning potential clients looking for available work that TrueArk can pick up.
- Handling staff information such as application forms, DBS & staff paperwork.
- Keeping excel systems up-to-date.
- General office admin work.
- You will be working alongside two other office staff in order to complete daily tasks and work towards company goals on a weekly basis.
At least a GCSE 4 (C) in English & Maths is essential, the same in ICT would be preferred but is not required.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 programmes such as Excel & Word.
- Good communications skills.
- Good with people.
- Attentive listener.
Training to be Provided
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
Things to consider
This job role will involve contact over the phone/email with staff and customers alike. It will be mainly based in an office behind a computer. There is also an 'on-call' phone that staff and customers are free to phone at any hour in the week.
This apprenticeship could lead to full-time employment with TrueArk and the opportunity to build on your skills and knowledge of the Healthcare sector.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2021
£180 per week
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.