This is a 12-month apprenticeship. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 2 or 3 Diploma in Customer Service. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate. £4.00/h starting wage, increasing with experience.
Are you ready to roll the dice and kickstart your new career?
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Service Apprentice to join our dedicated team. Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer. We’re dedicated to selling top quality board games, collectables and merchandise and we’re looking for an exciting Customer Service Apprentice to join us. This role is perfect for school leavers.
The Customer Service Apprentice position is a crucial role at Zatu Games and you will be working as a key representative for our rapidly growing retail business.
What you’ll be doing:
Working within a friendly close-knit team of Customer Service Advisors and Business Administrators, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be:
- Helping the team with online chats, emails and contact form enquiries.
- Taking inbound calls to assist customers with queries regarding their orders.
- Ensuring customer records are accurately kept up to date
- Processing customer orders over the phone.
- Working on customer service projects to improve processes and infrastructure.
The successful candidate for this job position will receive full training and guidance from our in house customer service trainer.
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable person who has a confident and polite telephone manner.
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with their work.
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and be able to cope with a dynamic business.
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 9 GCSE's grade A*- C.
Perks of working at Zatu Games:
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can be at their best! We offer may perks along the way to help this:
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Discounted Games, Toys and Teddy Bears from 100s of retailers
- Regular bring your dog to work days
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Annual pay reviews
- A friendly, sociable and relaxing working environment
- Free eye tests
- Free massages
- Free refreshments
- Free £50 Zatu Games voucher
The Official Stuff:
The starting salary for this position is £4.00 per hour. You will work a 37.5 hour week. Our offices are open between the hours of 8am and 6pm so you must be happy to work between these times. You may also occasionally be required to work weekend shifts or bank holidays.
At Zatu we’re a close-knit family company and we’re always looking for new members.
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/09/2019
Salary: £4 per hour
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
About Zatu Games
Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!