Are you looking for an opportunity within a fast paced, progressive company? TruckEast Scania are looking for a passionate and ambitious individual who is keen to learn and develop their skills to become the future of their great company.
Working within the Parts Department, you will be the first point of contact for our customers over the telephone and in branch so it’s vital they have a welcoming experience. Our customers expect a high level of service and parts expertise and we don’t like to disappoint!
Working as part of a team, the Parts Advisor role will be both demanding and rewarding. You will be an essential contact with TruckEast's Workshop Teams and external customers. You will need to build rapport with peers and customers, to provide an excellent service. You will ensure that the Workshop Teams and customers’ needs and requirements for parts are met through the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Being the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations.
- Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
- Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
- Process cash and card payments for customer parts
- Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
- Minimum requirements are a Grade '3' or equivalent in GCSE English Language and Maths.
- Due to the nature of this role, it is essential that the successful applicants is over the age of 18 and has a full UK driving licence.
- A keen interest and passion for Customer Service
- Practically minded
- Logical approach to problem solving
- An enthusiasm to learn new practical and theoretical skills
- You will need to have a high level of attention to detail with a clear positive attitude to work and the determination to succeed.
At TruckEast, they invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression. With over 50% of TruckEast’s current management team beginning their career as an apprentice, TruckEast apprenticeship programme is great place to start your career.
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/04/2021
This job is located in Stowmarket
More Information and How to Apply
TruckEast is an established Scania dealer and one of the UK’s largest independently-owned commercial vehicle workshop operators.