Applications for this role are now closed.
Compass Group are a global food services company who provide food and support services across five market sectors.
We get close to clients and consumers by sectorising and sub-sectorising our business, allowing us to deliver bespoke, innovative and cost effective solutions to meet their unique needs and create maximum mutual value.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team at RAF Honington
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments, and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector
About the role
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a supportive environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working across all our service areas of food delivery, café, bars, convenience shops, and accommodation to deliver a great service to our customers.
- Serving customers in our restaurants, cafes, and convenience shops,
- Basic food preparation,
- Cleaning and ensuring that our customer areas are ready to delight
- Taking responsibility for stocking food and beverage areas.
- Complete regular day to day activities as required to ensure a smooth operation.
- Take a flexible approach to work and always demonstrate the great behaviours to colleagues, customers, and clients.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/05/2022
£9.50 per hour
This job is located in RAF Honington, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.