About the employer
A globally recognised car company who's range includes some of the most valuable brands in the automotive industry.
This will be confirmed by the employer at interview, as days and times may vary. Total hours per week: 35.00
We are looking to recruit Apprentice Customer Service Experts to join our busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing, enthusiastic and proactive individual with fantastic communication skills who strives to progress on the career ladder. These positions will offer the right candidate the chance to work for one of the world’s most prestigious automotive companies.
You will be working in a busy environment, constantly representing the brand and its values by exceeding our customer’s expectations and delivering an unparalleled level of service and quality.
The role of a Customer Service Expert
- Understanding your customers and the business
- Developing knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation
- Using appropriate resources and technology to meet the needs of customers
- Keeping up-to-date with the most recent product information
- Resolving challenges
- Understanding the extended customer journey
- Understanding how to apply different skills and behaviours in various different situations
- Developing insights into customer behaviour including influencing factors such as loyalty, emotion and culture
- Apply knowledge and skills to find solutions to complex challenges
- Analyse service levels and develop options for improvement
The closing date for this job offer is on 01/03/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.