Applications for this role are now closed.
Customer Service Practitioner Apprentice - MATTISHALL GOLF CLUB LTD
To assist with the smooth and efficient day to day business activities at the academy and clubhouse. To give a polite and efficient service and support to members and customers.
Closing date: 19 May 2023
Annual wage - £10,982.40
Monday-Sunday rota TBC
Total hours per week: 40
Expected duration - 12 Months
Possible start date - 22 May 2023
Date posted - 12 Apr 2023
Intermediate - Level 2 (GCSE)
Reference number - VAC1000152516
Positions - 1 available
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support the general manager in the day to day running of the club
- Be responsible for own training and development ie first aid
- To assist with marketing ideas and initiatives
- Support and work alongside the club professionals
- Assist with maintaining stock levels within the pro shop and catering facilities and ensure stock is maintained. Assist with stock-take quarterly on shop sales stock. Annual
- stock-take required (31st October) for accounting of all stock
- Liaise with suppliers
- Work to encourage new members both to the Golf Club and Academy
- Update manager with changes required with EPOS Now and liaise with EPOS Now with any issues
- Ensure Trackman updates are on the system and liaise with Trackman with any issues, marketing new courses
- Input into communications with members through personal contact, weekly members club systems emails and quarterly newsletters to all club users
- Maintain course etiquette and rules.
- To be aware of fire drills and health and safety
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Diploma customer service practitioner
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills maths
- City & Guilds Level 1 Functional Skills English
- End Point Assesment
20% of your working hours will be off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
- Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Patience
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
An interest in golf is desirable but not essential
About the employer
Mattishall Golf club is located between Dereham and Norwich and is a club which provides lots of golfing options for players of all abilities and ages. Mattishall Golf Club provides a modern clubhouse which overlooks a 9-hole course that challenges experienced players, but is also a great course for those new to the game. Our driving range has six covered bays for you to learn, practice and play on.
MATTISHALL GOLF CLUB LTD
48 SOUTH GREEN
POULTEC TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
The closing date for this job offer is on 02/06/2023
£10,982.40 per annum
This job is located in Mattishall
About Apprenticeships Norfolk
Apprenticeships Norfolk Network is an initiative from Norfolk County Council to support you in finding the right apprenticeship. The network is made up of local training providers, schools and businesses and provides both local and national knowledge on appren...