Established in 1988, Unisurge is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of custom procedure packs, dressing packs, medical disposable and theatre products for health care professionals.
Unisurge also offers a broad range of sterile drapes, gowns and supplementary operating theatre products. The contents of each of our packs have been practitioner specified to meet the requirements of all modern surgical procedures.
One of the largest custom built Ethylene Oxide sterilisation chambers in Europe gives Unisurge the ability to deliver unrivalled sterility for all our products ensuring a reduction in site infections and fluid contamination for the patients and medical staff that we are proud to serve.
Technology and innovation is at the heart of everything in the business with rigorous recycling and sustainability practices and one of the largest solar electric provisions in the county.
Linked to a significant investment in Information Technology, we provide a proven and trusted distribution network. Unisurge also maintains its own fleet of delivery vehicles and is able to guarantee that sterile packs arrive at their destination on time and in optimum condition.
Surgical teams can be confident that all the necessary components for a procedure will be supplied, to their specification, in a sterile pack, ready for immediate use.
Established in 1988, Unisurge is a trusted manufacturer and supplier of custom procedure packs, dressing packs, medical disposable and theatre products for health care professionals. There is an opportunity for an apprentice to join the team.
To provide a professional, efficient and welcoming experience, ensuring exceptional customer focused standards are delivered at all times.
To provide efficient and accurate administration support and respond to product or service enquiries.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Deal with all telephone enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Inputting and processing orders.
- Liaise with Contracts, Production and Warehouse departments to ensure all orders that are manufactured and delivered meet customers’ requirements. Advising Customer Services Supervisor, Territory Manager of any issues.
- Ensure back-order reports are run daily and dealt with.
- Liaise with customer regarding all price discrepancies.
- Assist with queries from Accounts department
- Contact transport department regarding shipment information.
- Co-ordinate slow moving stock.
- Manage all standing orders, existing and expiring.
- Liaise with external sales team.
- Log any complaints or returns in 24 hours. Dealing with all matters with the exception of ‘quality’ issues – provide all information of complaints relating to quality with the QC Manager.
- To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed, and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above
Accountable to – Customer Services Supervisor
Responsible for – Ensuring a comprehensive Customer Service experience
Internal - Works closely with peer group in own department and across all functions in ensuring projects and continuous improvement activities are well thought out and delivered, on time.
External – Maintains external contacts as necessary.
Educated to GCSE standard grades 4-9 (essential)
Proven experience of effective business operations within Customer Services (desired)
Knowledge of Customer Services principles and practices (desired)
Proficiency in CRM systems (desired)
Proficiency in MS Office applications (desired)
Attention to detail
Training to be Provided
The learner will be studying the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard qualification.
Functional skills will be studied if equivalent qualifications are not held.
Things to consider
The learner must be organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If the are successful with the Apprenticeship program and meet the expectations of the department, we are happy to offer them a permanent contract.
The closing date for this job offer is on 08/01/2024
£ 13318 per year
This job is located in Newmarket, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.