We are seeking colleagues with customer service experience to join us as First Contact Advisors, based on the outskirts of Norwich on Broadland Business Park, in fabulous modern, bright, open plan offices with free parking. We have various part time vacancies available which includes evening or weekend working (18hrs,16hrs,21hrs)
Evander is the UK’s leading provider of glazing and locksmith services for the insurance, home emergency, facilities management, and property sectors. Led by their core values and a clear vision and mission, Evander aims to create a great place to work with its colleagues and customers at the heart of what they do.
What to expect:
As First Contact Advisor you will be the voice of Evander and the first point of contact for our customers. You will ensure their claims are dealt with efficiently, taking an empathetic and reassuring approach and responding to their needs. Once you have all the details you will then arrange for an engineer to attend the customer’s property, ensuring that a first-class service is provided throughout the process.
Full training will be provided, and we offer a structured induction programme to support you in your role and on-going training as you progress within the Company.
What we are looking for:
· Previous Customer Service Experience from any area
· Confident in dealing with people over the phone
· Reassuring and empathetic communication skills
· Focused on delivering excellent Customer service
· Ability to Multitask
· Full training provided
· 30 days annual leave (including Bank holidays, with entitlement increasing on service) Pro-rata
· Paid day off for your birthday
· Wellbeing Team including free health and legal helpline (to support colleagues with Mental Health and wellbeing initiatives)
· Colleague voice forums including Green teams, Great place to work committee and Health and Safety Committee
· Discounted online shopping portal
· Health Care Cash Plan (which can be upgraded/extended for family members)
· Free on-site parking
· Finalists for Employer of the year 2021 in the Norfolk Business awards
· Contemporary and modern office environment
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2022
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
"When you strip back Evander you realise that underneath is a real sense of belonging and a desire to look after our colleagues and customers." The Evander journey began in 1973 trading as Highway Windscreens, the first national windscreen c...