Halls the Chemist
Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
Level 2 (GCSE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Paragon Skills For Industry
What will you be overall responsible for?
- Attending to patients at the pharmacy counter and helping in the dispensary.
- Serving on the Pharmacy Counter
- Attending to shop floor stock
- Using pharmacy computers
- Ordering and receiving stock
Requirements and prospects
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Good IT skills
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Great with people
- Positive attitude
- A qualification at least GCSE grade C/4 in maths and English is required
- Upon successful completion of your Apprenticeship Programme you will be eligible for Level 3.
Things to consider
We offer the successful candidate a Monday to Friday working rota with the opportunity at times of paid extra duties on a Saturday morning in one of our other branches.
We offer a 10% staff discount.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/03/2020
This job is located in King's Lynn, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.