Applications for this role are now closed.
Black Swan Care Group has become a Real Living Wage employer!
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year. (based on hours / pro rata)
- DBS costs paid for by the company.
- Paid breaks.
- Full paid induction and training programme.
- *Free meals.
- Excellent on-going training from day one and throughout your career.
- Continuous training, mandatory and specialised.
- Progression with internal promotions available, across the group.
- Enhanced pay for working Christmas and Boxing Day & Bank Holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Blue light card.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (£200 per placement)
- Excellent apprenticeship scheme.
- Employee Careline with our confidential telephone counselling, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are currently looking for Care Assistants to work in one of our residential care facilities York House. 2x full time positions are available with various shift patterns. If you are experienced in care or looking for a new career path, and you would like to make a difference in peoples life to help and support of the Residents' physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the Home, then we would like to hear from you.
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
12 hour shift
The closing date for this job offer is on 29/06/2022
£9.90 an hour
This job is located in Dereham, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Black Swan Care Group
Black Swan Care Group prides itself on putting residents’ needs and feelings first. We have multiple care homes spread across East Anglia providing an expert care service for those who need it the most. We offer an adaptable service; facilities are co...