• Responsible for the day to day running of any given section.
• The cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the section.
• Ordering on a daily basis, whilst keeping in mind stock usage, menu planning and business levels.
• Constantly advising Chef on needs and ordering requirements.
• Assist other Demi-Chef de Parties and help each other keep motivated and focused.
• Take part in any training required.
• Must be able to work long hours under extreme pressure.
• Able to take controls and creates team spirit. Have a high level of experience gained from various quality establishments.
• To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals used
• To have full knowledge have and be able to act upon the fire procedures, as set out in the Company Handbook and instructed to you on your induction.
• To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables the venue to achieve the objective standard.
• To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen.
• To comply with all Company policies and procedures in the Handbook.
• To be responsible, whilst liaising with the Head Chef for your own development.
• To be aware of, and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law, etc.
• To carry out any reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the Company.
Main Characteristics and Conditions:
• Be able to work under extreme pressure, long hours and in a heated environment.
• Has the ambition to succeed shows willingness to work and learn everything possible in your time
• Assist the Head Chef and the rest of the team to maintain quality, standards and cleanliness required by the Chef.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/08/2018
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Chestnut Group
We are a small and fast growing hospitality group based in East Anglia. Hospitality - This is what Chestnut is all about. It was how we started and it will always be central to the business to look to acquire new sites and then revitalise to reflect the Ches...