Applications for this role are now closed.
As part of the Fencor Packaging Group, Easypack POP Displays Group is a leading UK manufacturer of display packaging and aims to be both innovative and creative in the solutions provided whilst offering the most appropriate and effective solutions designed to meet our customers’ objectives.
We are recruiting for a Design Assistant which would be an excellent opportunity for a college leaver starting out in employment who has a good maths background and an interested in design
Reporting directly to the Designer Manager, the Design Assistant is responsible for:
- Assist the designers in making samples
- Produce production samples
- Loads Displays with customer product for Testing
- Run Transit trials
- Keeping customer stock lists and keep customer stock organised
- Setting up drawings for Production
- Taking photos of manufactured displays
- Running the production cad table for multiple samples
- Liaising with Sales and Customer Service
- Keeping accurate and up to date records.
- Understand the brief, timeline and project requirements.
- Ensure sample board stocks are at correct levels
- Liaise with Mildenhall and Walsoken production when required.
- Liaise with the Warehousing and Transport Department in order to ensure the timely delivery of samples and transit trials
- Internal & External Sales
- Project Managers
- Structural designers and Graphics
- Production Teams
- Warehouse & Transport
Self-motivated, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on client service, quality and business improvement. A natural forward planner who constructively assesses their own performance.
Able to work effectively and calmly under pressure with a high level of tact and diplomacy, discretion and confidentiality. Possessing a desire for high quality output and excellent customer service.
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Self-awareness with a desire for continuous improvement
- Organised and diligent
- Literate and numerate
- Math’s to GCSE grade C/5 or above
- Good communication skills
- Practical in approach and outlook
- Computer literate
How to apply
Please contact Trevor Ball Designer/Account Manager via email Trevor.Ball@easypack.uk.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
To be advised
This job is located in Mildenhall, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.