This event has taken place.
This is a one week unpaid Virtual Work Experience vacancy week, commencing:
5th July 2021
We are looking for enthusiastic students who are keen to work as part of a team to design, plan and create a space for a person with disabilities and mobility issues.
Building an accessible home for someone with with impaired movement, could dramatically improve their quality of life. Explore how to make a home inclusive, consider the design and financial challenges and how you would overcome these for your client.
We are looking for enthusiastic students who are keen to work as part of a team to design, plan and create a space for a person with disabilities and mobility issues
- Team worker with a “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft
- Confident when working alone
- Ability to work remotely from home
- Must have access to a laptop or tablet with microphone, speakers and video enabled
What does the week involve?
- The work experience is delivered using Google Classrooms that meets all GDPR and Safeguarding requirements.
- Working virtually attending various meetings each day.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team with role responsibilities to deliver a well-planned project.
- Learn how to understand a project brief.
- Meet professionals virtually to help plan, design and implement the project.
- Learn top tips about CV writing & Interview Techniques in a workshop environment.
- Present your presentation to a panel of industry experts.
This is a full week, 9:30am – 3:30pm (Mon – Fri).
Friday 11th June 2021
If you are successful you will need to be available Thursday 1st July 16:00 for a welcome brief.
When and Where
This event took place on 05/07/2021
About Morgan Sindall
We are the construction, infrastructure and design division of Morgan Sindall Group plc, a leading UK construction and regeneration group. Our company is organised through five businesses of Construction, Transport, Tunnelling, Utility Services and Design. We....