Are you fascinated by the possibilities of technology? Do you want to make a big impact on the future of banking? Are you resourceful, analytical and collaborative?
Our Digital and Technology teams use cutting-edge tech to make an impact on millions of our customers, helping us to build the bank of the future. Fancy joining them? You could develop new ways of fighting cybercrime, design the next generation of customer journey or test how we use artificial intelligence to help our customers.
What roles are available?
Within Digital and Technology there are a number of schemes you can choose from across various locations, some of which could be Edinburgh, London, Manchester, West Yorkshire and Bristol. Whatever you're into, we have an opportunity for you.
What skills do I need?
We accept applicants for the Digital and Technology Apprenticeship from all backgrounds, but before you apply, have a think about your skills and if they would be suited to this job family, or explore our other families. Here are some key skills that our Digital and Technology Apprentices have. They:
- Think creatively and logically
- Are able to develop their analytical and problem solving skills
- Work independently, take responsibility and use their own initiative
- Can work with a range of people
- Are able to communicate effectively and work as a team
- Are open to change and new ways of working
What will you be doing?
Here are a few things that our Digital and Technology Apprentices do day to day:
- Work with customers and colleagues to deliver the best banking experience
- Analyse trends to understand and develop great customer experiences
- Deliver important changes for our customers as part of a team
- Design, build, test and implement new technology solutions
- Experiment with new technologies
Learning and development
We'll support your development and help you build your new career from day one. You'll learn how to network across a national organisation, use next-generation technology and join volunteering initiatives, as well as learn from experienced business leaders who'll inspire you to develop as a person and a professional.
Where could these roles take your career?
With a Digital and Technology Apprenticeship, you'll be working directly with the latest technology, helping us to experiment on a national scale and build the bank of the future. You may be researching new ways to tackle cybercrime, which could lead to a Risk Analyst position. Or you may be helping to create new applications for our customers, which could lead to a Software Engineer position.
About Lloyds Bank
For over 320 years we’ve been making a difference to the lives of customers, businesses and communities. With us, you’ll be helping Britain prosper.