Applications for this role are now closed.
Glazing Vision are technical experts in the design and manufacture of architectural glass rooflights, we are on the cutting edge of rooflight design and our products can be found on rooftops across Europe, Australia and the United States.
They have an opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice to join the team in Diss.
This is an autonomous position reporting directly to the Group Brand Manager. This role would suit a candidate looking to work towards a marketing qualification who desires commercial experience.
- Liaising with publishers regarding deadlines and supply of content/artwork.
- Procuring merchandising materials for specification team.
- Taking incoming telephone calls to Marketing Department.
- Dealing with incoming emails to Marketing Department.
- Competitor analysis and reporting.
- Ordering printed material (brochures, business cards, architects packs etc).
- Maintaining CPD database and completing CPD certification for Sales Team/RIBA.
- Managing social media accounts and activity.
- Updating content on all active web directories.
- Updating collateral on glazingvision.co.uk (drawings, data sheets, O&M manuals, images).
- Carry out customer feedback surveys and monitor reviews via Google+.
- Sourcing case study projects via Sales Team, authoring and publishing.
- Booking photography and video for both projects on site and studio based as required.
- Link building and assisting with SEO both web and written content.
- Attending marketing meetings with external agencies as required.
- Marketing support for International Development.
- Operational support when Group Brand Manager is out of the office.
- Operational support for rooflights.com/trade accounts.
- Ad-hoc development work using WordPress for all GV sites.
- Ecommerce reporting, customer insight and re-marketing.
- Email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Working with external agencies regarding PPC and web development.
A minimum of five GCSEs at grade A* to C (9-4) to include English and Mathematics.
- Excellent standards of written English.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Knowledge of website development and an understanding of search engine optimization and PPC.
- The ability to work independently and to take responsibility and working well as part of a team.
- Be able to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
Experience using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign as some design work is expected.
Familiarity with Word Press or similar CMS systems.
A passion and interest in marketing including, SEO, PPC, social media and content creation.
Enjoy working both with others and autonomously, and have a collaborative attitude.
Logical, creative thinking, analytical and possess problem solving skills.
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
Things to consider
This is not solely a Digital Marketing role, and whilst you will cover a lot of digital marketing activities, you will also be expected to undertake an array of responsibilities covering the entire Marketing function.
A full UK driver’s licence is desirable as some travel may be involved, but not essential.
The opportunity to obtain a job at the successful completion of the Apprenticeship scheme
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2021
£201 per week
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.