Applications for this role are now closed.
This role is newly created in a forward thinking company and has the potential to be offered on a part time or full time basis.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine passion for marketing, have a friendly manner and be a true team player, self motivated, enthusiastic and most importantly, take pride in their work.
Responsibilities to include:
- Delivering effective digital marketing services including mailshot and SEO to customers
- Timely and robust measurements and reporting
- Identify upsell opportunities related to existing customers
- Website development and updating
- Ensuring marketing campaigns are delivered om time to a high standard.
Salary is negotiable based on knowledge and experience.
Due to our location, having your own transport would ideally be required as public transport would not be an option.
Please email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be suited to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2022
This job is located in Beeston, near Kings Lynn, Norfolk
About Collier Turf Care Ltd
Collier Turf Care is a privately owned supplier to the sports and amenity market; known for high quality products, expert advice and professional services. Key suppliers include ICL, Aquatrols, Barclay, Barenbrug, Vitax, Prestige and Harrod Sport. Within these...